Many companies will pay you up to $500 a month to drive around with their advertising on your car. The only catch is that there are a lot of people competing for the slots they have available, so you need to have perseverance. Here are some great tips on how to get started.
1What You Should Know Before Advertising On Your Car
Here are the things you should know before you get started:
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a valid drivers license
- You must have an excellent driving record and a clean car
- You will usually be required to drive at least 800 miles a month
- There may be a GPS installed in your car to track mileage
- You will have to enter into a contract
- Insurance and maintenance is your responsibility
- The ad will be on your car 24/7, wherever you drive, and cannot be removed
2What the Companies Look for in Applicants
To get paid to for advertising on your car, you will need to meet certain requirements. In addition for the requirements listed above, there are 4 main factors that will determine how likely your application is to be accepted:
- Living in an area with a high population
- Driving on freeways and other high traffic streets
- Driving more miles than they require each month
- Parking in a location that is highly visible
3Beware of Paid to Drive Scams
There are many websites claiming to offer lists of “paid to drive opportunities” for a fee. These are not helpful and you will more than likely end up paying money for no results. If you do chose to sign up on one of these websites, choose one with a money back guarantee.
You should never have to pay to earn money for driving. If you are told you need to pay some kind of deposit, or sign up with an affiliate program, chances are it is a scam.
4How to Apply to Wrap Your Car With Advertising
To use your car for advertising, you will need to contact an agency that specializes in this type of advertising.
- Register with as many companies as you can
- Search the yellow pages and online for transit advertising directories
- Additional resources are listed below
The best way to increase your chance to get paid for advertising on your car, is by applying to as many transit advertising companies as you can.
Here is a list of some of them and their websites:
- AutoCarWraps (UK)
- AdsToGo (Canada)
Share this with your friends if you found this article helpful or interesting!